Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome

Our family lives in the Northeast Ohio. We love to travel locally as well as internationally with our two children ages 12 and 6. We are in the process of adopting two children ages 5 and 3 from Ghana and we hope to continue to travel as a family of 6.

I decided to start this blog to share our travel adventures with others. In the summer time, we like to find destinations close to home for day trips. I like free or low cost options, so we can make our travel budget stretch further. I like to use coupons, half off deals and free admission days to cut down on cost.

Once or twice a year, we take a long car trip or fly to a warm destination. We also have family all over the US as well as overseas, so we have experienced long flights and layovers with our kids.

I am glad you found my blog and I hope you enjoy our adventures!

~Jenni~

No comments:

Post a Comment